Sunday, June 20, 2010

A, B, C, D, E, F, G . . .

Here are a few little letters I painted with pink roses and green vines. I sell them to local shops and also carry them in my booth. Glitter-paint scattered around the petals combined with bow accents make the letters dainty and sweet ! I painted these with a baby's nursery or a girlie girl's bedroom in mind. They stand 9 inches tall as they await a perfect spot on a pretty wall!
The animal print is not the best background for these letters - oops!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I would love for you to do a set of these for my niece! She loves initials in her bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock it off Lisa!!! Those are just adorable!!!



    THANK YOU so much for your nice comment on my DANDELION WORKSHOP post. We were away for the weekend and I'm just checking in in blogland!

    Happy Painting~
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Those letters are so sweet!
    I'm so glad you stopped by! I'm glad you enjoyed window shopping at Good Goods. ;-)
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chit chatting! Hope to hear from you again soon!