Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally Back On the Scene!!

Wow!
It is incredible how busy I've been getting ready for my
art and antique show in Leiper's Fork.
The weather was beautiful - warm and sunny, and my 3 sisters and I had a FABULOUS time. One of my sisters carves beautiful gourds, another sister makes beautiful hand carved boat paddles out of exotic woods and my 3rd sister makes wonderful, custom slipcovers (she also sold several varieties of homemade cake - YUM). All very talented ladies and fun, to boot! Here are a few photos from the show.


Best Helper -- 1st Place Winner  - - - Brother-in-law, Mike.
A BIG THANK YOU!
Mike toted, hauled, tied, stabilized, packed, unpacked, arranged and installed a car battery.
All with a smile!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa!
    Nice to see you back ... Love all your goodies...
    Hope the show was a hit!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chit chatting! Hope to hear from you again soon!